The Great Vault: PvP
1250, 2500 or 6250 Honor from Rated Arena
Weekly PvP rewards from The Great Vault
Chance to get items 233-259ilvl (depending on your arena rating)
Character level 60
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service
The Great Vault is the new weekly reward system for World of Warcraft Shadowlands. Depending on your activities for the week, at the end of the week you will receive a unique reward. To receive a PvP reward, you will need to receive a minimum of 1250 honor points in ranked arena or RBG battles. To unlock the ability to choose from two or three awards, you need to earn 2500 and 6250 honor points, respectively. Our PvP boosters will help you fulfill requirements for weekly PvP reward from The Great Vault.
Here you can buy honor farm for The Great Vault: PvP. Our wow PvP boosters team is ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
WoW The Great Vault: PvP Boost ETA:
Estimated delivery times are shown below. Deadlines can be change for various reasons. Please check this information before purchase.
- 1250 honor points ~ 1 day
- 2500 honor points ~ 1-2 days
- 6250 honor points ~ 1-3 days
Level of your character's items and their quality can greatly increase the chances of a quick delivery. If you need to upgrade your equipment, you can use another services on our website or ask our managers in live chat.
The Great Vault: PvP Boost Recommendations:
This service is provided with Pilot(account share) or Selfplay mode.
- If you want to use the pilot mode, one of our boosters will play on your character. Please check the boost time with our manager and do not enter the game at this time or state your desired game time. This information will help us use your account safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- If you want to use Selfplay, you will play with our team. Please follow the party leader's requests to get desired amount of honor quickly and effortlessly. Our manager will contact you to arrange the time of the carry.
- In order for your order to go to work quickly, you need to have actual ilvl for your equipment, also character need a lot of versatility, top legendaries for your class and specialization. If you're in doubt about your character or need help, please contact our live chat manager.
The Great Vault: PvP Rewards:
Depending on your rating, you will receive the following weekly rewards from the Great Vault:
- less than 1400 rating - 233ilvl item
- 1400 rating - 239ilvl item
- 1600 rating - 246ilvl item
- 1800 rating - 253ilvl item
- 2100 rating - 259ilvl item
Additional progress during The Great Vault: PvP Boost:
Arena or RBG rating — booster can raise your current arena or rbg rating during the boost, but this is not a prerequisite.
Conquest points — (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
Vicious War Spider — mount reward Shadowlands Season 1, gaining victories on arenas and rbg, bringing you closer to achieving this goal.
Vicious Saddle — a token for 240 wins in 2v2 or 80 wins 3v3 arena with 1400+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a tasks of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.