Great Vault: Raid
3, 6 or 9 Raid Bosses on Selected Difficulty killed
Weekly reward level 226-259 from the Great Vault (depending on the chosen difficulty)
Character level 60
For heroic mode 220+ ilvl gear for account share option ( Selfplay - no requirements)
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service
The Great Vault is a new weekly reward system in World of Warcraft Shadowlands. Depending on your activity during the week, you will receive a unique reward at the end of the week. To receive the raid reward, you need to defeat at least 3 bosses in the Sanctum of Domination. To unlock the ability to choose from two or three rewards, you need to defeat 6 or 9 bosses, respectively. The level of loot in the Great Vault will correspond to the difficulty on which the raid was completed. Our Raiders will help you meet the requirements for the weekly raid reward from the Great Vault.
On this page you can buy boost for Great Vault: Raid. Our wow raid teams is ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
Great Vault: Raid Boost ETA:
We have several Mythic Raids every week, as well as several Normal and Heroic Raids every day, we will find the optimal boost time for you. The approximate time to complete a raid in normal difficulty is 1-3 hours, on Heroic - 2-4 hours, on Mythic - from 3 to 8 hours. The dates are subject to change for various reasons. Please check this information before purchasing.
Great Vault: Raid Boost Recommendations:
This service is provided with Pilot (Account share) or Selfplay option.
- If you want to use the pilot mode, one of our boosters will play on your character. Please check the boost time with our manager and do not enter the game at this time. It will help us use your account safely.
- If you want to use Selfplay, you will play with our raiders. Please follow the raid leader's requests to defead bosses in Sanctum of Domination quickly and effortlessly. Our manager will contact you to arrange the time of the boost.
- With the help of the options, you can choose the desired difficulty of the raid, as well as the number of bosses.
Great Vault: Raid Rewards:Depending on the number of bosses chosen and the difficulty of the raid, you can receive the following rewards:
|Raid difficulty||Loot from the first 8 bosses||Loot from the last 2 bosses||Weekly reward from the Great Vault|
|Normal||226 item lvl||233 item lvl||226-233 item lvl|
|Heroic||239 item lvl||246 item lvl||239-246 item lvl|
|Mythic||252 item lvl||259 item lvl||252-259 item lvl|
Additional progress during The Great Vault: Heroic Raid Boost:
- Chance to get progress Glory of the Dominant Raider
- Chance to get special equipment, and Shards of Domination needed to improve it
- Chance to get mounts and battle pets from the Sanctum of Domination
Our team has extensive experience in providing World of Warcraft raids and is ready to perform tasks of any complexity. If you have not found the product you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat and we will make a personal offer.