Friendly/honored/revered/exalted with Honor Hold depending on your choice
Access to unique rewards depending on the level of reputation
Gold and items received during the boost
Account sharing (only login and password)
70 level character
Active WoW TBC Subscription
WoW TBC Honor Hold Reputations Boost is an Alliance faction on the Hellfire Peninsula. Reputations are farmed in the three dungeons of Burning Crusade The Shattered Halls, The Blood Furnace, Hellfire Ramparts, as well as by killing mobs around them. Purchasing the WoW TBC Honor Hold Reputations Boost our team will increase your relationship with the faction to exaltation.
Rewards Honor Hold Reputations Boost:
- Recipes for a profession
- Set gear for the character
Epic items for Exalted:
- Blade of the Archmage
- Call of Honor
- Veteran's Musket
WoW TBC Honor Hold Reputations Boost ETA:
The average lead time for a reputation to Exalted is ~ 3-5 weeks. For more detailed information, check with the manager in the chat.
How does WoW TBC Honor Hold Reputations Boost work?
- The reputation boost in WoW TBC will work in a split account mode. In the future, we plan to make a "Self Play" mode as well.
- Choose the amount of reputation you want to get at any stage.
- You can still continue to play on your character, but by negotiating a mode for our performer
- Progress and achievement reports will be sent to you via messenger or email
- You can always leave feedback and we will give you a fair assessment of the work done
What do I need to know about WoW TBC reputation?
Burning Crusade is saturated with different factions throughout Outland. Almost every Reputation will be important because you can use them to get into heroic dungeons, unlock raids, and dress your character well. Take care of that by trusting reputation farming in WoW TBC to the ExpCarry team. We're well versed in all the reputations available and know the best ways to get them.