- Product Code: TBC Reputations
- Availability: In Stock
Honored/revered/exalted with Ashtongue Deathsworn depending on your choice
Access to unique rewards depending on the level of reputation
Gold and items received during the boost
Account sharing (only login and password)
70 level character
Active WoW TBC Subscription
WoW TBC Ashtongue Deathsworn Reputation Boost is a rather difficult reputation to uphold, since it can only be picked up in the Black Temple raid in Shadowmoon Valley. It's a very useful reputation for any player. Buying Ashtongue Deathsworn reputation boosts saves a lot of time and nerves.
WoW TBC Ashtongue Deathsworn Reputation Boost Rewards:
- Epic recipes for a profession
- Epic trinkets for all classes
WoW TBC Ashtongue Deathsworn Reputation Boost ETA:
The average reputation time to Exaltation takes ~ 3-5 weeks. Check with your manager on chat for more exact information.
How does WoW TBC Ashtongue Deathsworn Reputation Boost work?
- WoW TBC Reputation Boost works in Account Share mode. In the future we plan to make "Self Play" as well.
- Choose the amount of reputation you want to get at any stage
- You can still continue to play on your character, but by negotiate the mode for our performer
- Progress and progress report will be sent to you by messenger or email
- You can always leave a feedback, and we'll calculate the work done fairly
What do I need to know about WoW TBC Reputations?
Burning Crusade is saturated with different factions throughout Outland. Virtually every Reputation will be important because through them you can get into heroic dungeons, unlock access to raids, and dress your character well. Leave it to the Farm Reputations in WoW TBC team at ExpCarry to take care of it. We've researched all the available reputations well and know the best ways to farm.