- Product Code: TBC Reputations
- Availability: In Stock
Friendly/honored/revered/exalted with The Shatar depending on your choice
Access to unique rewards depending on the level of reputation
Gold and items received during the boost
Account sharing (only login and password)
70 level character
Active WoW TBC Subscription
WoW TBC The Sha'tar Reputation Boost - The faction is based in the Terokkar Forest and Shattrath City zones, allied with The Aldor and The Scryers. Buying WoW TBC The Sha'tar Reputation Boost our ExpCarry team will increase the faction's ratio to Exalted, by farming dungeons The Mechanar, The Arcatraz, The Botanica, and quest chains.
WoW TBC The Sha'tar Reputation Boost Rewards:
- Recipes for a profession
- Set gear for the character
Epic items for Exalted:
- A'dal's Command
- Crest of the Sha'tar
- Gavel of Pure Light
WoW TBC The Sha'tar Reputation Boost ETA:
The average reputation time to Exaltation takes ~ 3-5 weeks. Check with your manager on chat for more exact information.
How does WoW TBC The Sha'tar Reputation Boost work?
- WoW TBC Reputation Boost works in Account Share mode. In the future we plan to make "Self Play" as well.
- Choose the amount of reputation you want to get at any stage
- You can still continue to play on your character, but by negotiate the mode for our performer
- Progress and progress report will be sent to you by messenger or email
- You can always leave a feedback, and we'll calculate the work done fairly
What do I need to know about WoW TBC Reputations?
Burning Crusade is saturated with different factions throughout Outland. Virtually every Reputation will be important because through them you can get into heroic dungeons, unlock access to raids, and dress your character well. Leave it to the Farm Reputations in WoW TBC team at ExpCarry to take care of it. We've researched all the available reputations well and know the best ways to farm.