Mythic Sanctum of Domination
- Product Code: 9.1 Raid
- Availability: In Stock
Mythic Sanctum of Domination run
Selected bosses defeated
Drop item level 252-259 gear
Mythic: Sanctum of Domination achievement
Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement
Character level 60
EU Servers only
For Pilot mode need to have 235+ lvl character gear (selfplay no requirements)
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service
Mythic Difficulty of current raid content, always conquered by only a small fraction of players. With The Chains of Domination patch, World of Warcraft Shadowlands has added a new raid, Sanctum of Domination, which Mythic Difficulty will open on July 14th. The brave heroes of Azeroth must travel to the very heart of the Shadow Lands and challenge the Jailer in his own home. Defeating Sanctum of Domination bosses on Mythic difficulty can unlock unique level 252-259 gear. The raid consists of 10 bosses, each of which will force players to give their 100% to thwart the plans of the Jailer. Few players will make it to Sylvanas on Mythic difficulty, and even fewer will be able to defeat the Banshee Queen. For those who do not want to spend hundreds of hours on mastering the Mythic Difficulty, here is the ExpCarry service, our experienced raiders are always ready to help you get the desired rewards quickly and effortlessly.
Here you can buy Mythic Sanctum of Domination Boost run using the pilot (Account Share) or Selfplay and also loot traders options. Our experienced raiders are ready to complete the raid for you as soon as possible. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
Mythic Sanctum of Domination Boost Rewards:
- You can get 252ilvl gear from first 8 bosses and 259ilvl gear from last 2 bosses.
- Mythic: Sanctum of Domination achievement.
- When you purchase the full raid run before the release of patch 9.2, you will receive the achievement Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement and Title Breaker of Chains.
- 100% weekly reward of 252-259ilvl from The Great Vault.
Option how many bosses to kill:
- Option 1/10 includes The Tarragrue;
- Option 2/10 also includes Eye of the Jailer;
- Option 3/10 also includes The Nine;
- Option 4/10 also includes Remnant of Ner'zhul;
- Option 5/10 also includes Soulrender Dormazain;
- Option 6/10 also includes Painsmith Raznal;
- Option 7/10 also includes Guardian of the First Ones;
- Option 8/10 also includes Fatescribe Roh-Kalo;
- Option 9/10 also includes Kel'Thuzad;
- Option 10/10 includes all bosses Sanctum of Domination with Sylvanas Windrunner + Vengeance mount.
Additional progress during the Mythic Sanctum of Domination Boost:
You have a chance to get various additional rewards in the form of pets and mounts, as well as progress in achievements:
- Chance to get special equipment, and Shards of Domination needed to improve it;
- Sanctum Gloomcharger;
- Hand of Hrestimorak;
Our team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to perform tasks of any complexity. If you have not found the product you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat, and we will make a personal offer.