Fated Castle Nathria
- Product Code: Fated raids
- Availability: In Stock
Castle Nathria Fader Raid run on the chosen difficulty;
Chance to get items of equipment lvl 278-311 (depending on the selected mode);
Character level 60;
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands;
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
Castle Nathria is the first raid in the WoW Shadowlands expansion, which fell out of favor with the release of later raids. But in the 4th season of Shadowlands, the developers decided to update all raids of the add-on with the introduction of Fated raids. Each week, 1 of the expansion's fated raids is available, and players can once again test their strength in battle against already familiar opponents. Of course, not everyone can complete Castle Nathria Fated on heroic or even mythic difficulty, but the rewards are really worth it. Fortunately, experienced ExpCarry raiders are ready to help you. You can buy Castle Nathria boost to complete the raid on the required difficulty and get the best equipment in the Shadowlands expansion.
Fated Castle Nathria boost schedule:
Our schedule includes normal and heroic raids every day, as well as several mythic raids every week. Please write to us in the chat, and we will find a convenient time for you.
Note: Fated Castle Nathria boost is only available while the corresponding mode is active in the game. Please check the schedule of fated raids.
How does Castle Nathria carry work?
WoW Castle Nathria boost provided with self-play or pilot mode.
- If you select a self-play mode, you will go through a raid on your character as part of our experienced raid group. Our manager will inform you to agree on the time of Castle Nathria raid carry.
- The pilot mode implies that our booster will play on your character for Castle Nathria raid boost. We will need your Battle.net account details (login and password only) to begin processing your order. You will also need to confirm the booster login to your account using an authenticator or a code from your email.
- Regardless of the method of play, you can include the service of additional traders in your order. This means that the assigned players will give you all the loot they have received that they can trade.
- Using the options, you can select the desired Castle Nathria Fated Boosting mode: Normal, Heroic or Mythic.
Fated Castle Nathria Normal boost rewards:
Castle Nathria Normal carry is available only while Nathria is a Fated raid, so you can get various actual rewards:
- Gear level 278 from the first 8 bosses and level 285 from Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius;
- Castle Nathria and Fate of Nathria achievements;
- Progress with Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement for Mount Jigglesworth Sr;
- 100% weekly reward of 278-285ilvl from The Great Vault.
Fated Castle Nathria Heroic boost rewards:
If you want to buy Castle Nathria Heroic carry, you will get various achievements and items for your WoW character:
- Equipment 291 ilvl from the first eight bosses, as well as 297 ilvl from the last two bosses;
- Heroic: Castle Nathria and Heroic: Fate of Nathria achievements;
- Progress with Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement for, “Hero of Fate” title;
- 100% weekly reward of 291-297ilvl from The Great Vault.
The number of items that can be obtained for the complete Castle Nathria Fated Heroic or Normal full run, when purchasing additional traders:
|Amount of traders||Guaranteed number of items||Max Items|
|No traders (personal loot)||0 items||3 items|
|1 trader||1 item||6 items|
|2 traders||2 items||9 items|
|3 traders||3 items||11 items|
|4 traders||4 items||15 items|
|5 traders||5 items||18 items|
|6 traders||6 items||20 items|
|7 traders||7 items||23 items|
|10 traders||8 items||28+ items|
The indicated amount includes both loot received by you personally and items traded by your traders.
Fated Castle Nathria Mythic boost rewards:
When you buy Castle Nathria Mythic carry for fated raid, you can gem some of the following rewards:
- Weapons and armor 304 ilvl from the first 8 bosses, and 311 ilvl from the last 2 bosses;
- Mythic: Castle Nathria and Mythic: Fate of Nathria achievements;
- Progress with Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement for Shadowlands Raid Teleports;
- 100% weekly reward of 304-311ilvl from The Great Vault.
Below is the amount of guaranteed slots and a list of bosses included in each option:
- 1/10 (0 slots guarantee) Shriekwing;
- 2/10 (1+ slots guarantee) + Huntsman Altimor;
- 3/10 (1+ slots guarantee) + Hungering Destroyer;
- 4/10 (2+ slots guarantee) + Artificer Xy'Mox;
- 5/10 (3+ slots guarantee) + Sun King's Salvation;
- 6/10 (3+ slots guarantee) + Lady Inerva Darkvein;
- 7/10 (4+ slots guarantee) + Council of Blood;
- 8/10 (4+ slots guarantee) + Sludgefist;
- 9/10 (5+ slots guarantee) + Stone Legion Generals;
- 10/10 (6+ slots guarantee) + Sire Denathrius.
In addition, regardless of the difficulty you choose, you have a chance to get battle pets, various legendary powers and conduits for your class.
The ExpCarry team has vast experience in providing boosting services and
therefore is ready to fulfill an order of any complexity. If you did not find
the product you are interested in on our website, please write to the manager
in the chat, and he will make a personal offer for you.