- Product Code: Great Vault
- Availability: In Stock
Weekly reward level 252-285 from the Great Vault (depending on the chosen options).
Character level 60;
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands;
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
The Great Vault is a weekly reward system in World of Warcraft Shadowlands. Depending on your activity during the week, at the end of the week, you will receive equipment from a certain type of content. There are 3 main types of rewards: raids, m+ dungeons and PvP. To gain access to a particular cell, certain criteria must be met. For example, kill raid bosses, complete Mythic+ dungeons, or earn honor points in rating battles in the arena or RBG. The higher the difficulty of the raid, dungeons, or your Arena rating, the higher the level of the corresponding equipment in the Great Vault will be. With the ExpCarry service, you can get any desired rewards quickly and effortlessly.
On this page, you can buy Great Vault boost using Pilot or Selfplay mode. Our boosters are ready to provide you with the best service and the fastest order fulfillment. Any details you can discuss with our manager in the chat.
Great Vault Shadowlands boost ETA:
Weekly Chest Boost lead time depends on the selected options and ranges from 1 hour to several days, please check this information with our manager.
How does the Great Vault boost service work?
The Great Vault WoW Shadowlands boost provided in the “Pilot” mode (with account share) or in the “Selfplay” mode.
- If you want to use the pilot mode, one of our boosters will play on your character. Please check the boost time with our manager and do not enter the game at this time or specify the desired game time. This information will help us use your account safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- If you would like to use the “Selfplay” mode, you will play for our team by yourself. Follow the group leader's requests to quickly and effortlessly complete all the criteria required for the weekly vault Shadowlands reward. Our manager will inform you to agree on the time of the boost.
- Using the options, you can select the type of content, as well as the criteria you need to complete: the difficulty and number of raid bosses, the level, and number of mythic+ dungeons, as well as the amount of honor for PvP rewards.
Great Vault Weekly Chest Boost rewards:
You can only get 1 item from the Great Vault per week, but depending on the number of criteria you have met, you will be able to choose from several options for items. Below are the criteria for unlocking all items in the Grand Vault across all content types:
|Number of items||Raids||Mythic+||PvP|
|1||3 Bosses killed||1 dungeon complete||1250 honor received|
|2||6 Bosses killed||4 dungeons complete||2500 honor received|
|3||9 Bosses killed||10 dungeons complete||6250 honors received|
Raid vault rewards:
Depending on the chosen difficulty of the raid, you will be able to receive the following rewards:
|Raid difficulty||Loot from the first 8 bosses||Loot from the last 2 bosses||Weekly reward from the Great Vault|
|Normal||252 item lvl||259 item lvl||252-259 item lvl|
|Heroic||265 item lvl||272 item lvl||265-272 item lvl|
|Mythic||278 item lvl||285 item lvl||278-285 item lvl|
Mythic vault rewards:
The reward for Mythic+ dungeons depends on the key level of the dungeon you completed:
|Level of mythic+ key||Chest at the end of the dungeon||The Great Vault||Mythic+ rating|
|Mythic +2||236 ilvl||252 ilvl||60|
|Mythic +3||239 ilvl||252 ilvl||67.5|
|Mythic +4||242 ilvl||252 ilvl||82.5|
|Mythic +5||246 ilvl||255 ilvl||90|
|Mythic +6||246 ilvl||255 ilvl||97.5|
|Mythic +7||249 ilvl||259 ilvl||112.5|
|Mythic +8||252 ilvl||262 ilvl||120|
|Mythic +9||252 ilvl||262 ilvl||127.5|
|Mythic +10||255 ilvl||265 ilvl||150|
|Mythic +11||255 ilvl||268 ilvl||157.5|
|Mythic +12||259 ilvl||272 ilvl||165|
|Mythic +13||259 ilvl||272 ilvl||172.5|
|Mythic +14||262 ilvl||275 ilvl||180|
|Mythic +15 or higher||262 ilvl||278 ilvl||187.5|
PvP vault rewards:
Moreover, depending on your arena or RBG rating, you will receive the following levels of rewards from your Great Vault PvP:
- 1000 rating – 265 (252 in PvE) lvl items;
- 1200 rating – 268 (255 in PvE) lvl items;
- 1400 rating – 272 (259 in PvE) lvl items;
- 1600 rating – 275 (262 in PvE) lvl items;
- 1800 rating – 278 (265 in PvE) lvl items;
- 1950 rating – 281 (268 in PvE) lvl items;
- 2100 rating – 285 (272 in PvE) lvl items;
- 2400 rating – 285 (275 in PvE) lvl items.
Our team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to complete tasks of any complexity. If you did not find the product you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat, and we will make a personal offer.