Item Level Boost
- Product Code: SL Gearing
- Availability: In Stock
Character item level increased to the level of your choice;
Gold and items received during the boost.
Character level 60;
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands.
Getting equipment for your character is an integral part of the gameplay in World of Warcraft. To master most of the content of the current add-on, you will need a fairly high level of equipment. Unfortunately, to acquire powerful armor and weapons, you will have to make a lot of effort and spend a lot of time. With the ExpCarry gearing service, getting top equipment can become much easier, and playing your favorite game is more interesting and easier.
Here you can buy WoW ilvl boost for your character in WoW Shadowlands. Our boosters will quickly reach the desired item level, and you just have to enjoy the rewards you receive.
Shadowlands boost Ilvl ETA:
The average time to Shadowlands character boost ilvl to the selected number shown below:
- 260 item levels—1-2 days;
- 270 item levels—3-5 days;
- Item Level 280—1-2 weeks;
- Item Level 290—2-3 weeks;
- Item Level 300—4-8 weeks.
How does WoW item level boost work in Shadowlands?
Shadowlands boost ilvl is provided both in self-play mode and in pilot mode.
- If you choose a self-play game, we will provide a team of boosters who will go through m+ dungeons and raids with you to get the necessary equipment. Our manager will inform you to agree on the time of the boost.
- The pilot mode implies that our booster will play on your character. He will also farm equipment from raids and dungeons, as well as world quests or other activities. We will need your Battle.net account details (login and password only) to begin processing your order. You will also need to confirm the booster login to your account using an authenticator or a code from your email.
Using the options, you can select the parameters for WoW item level boost. The value you pick may affect how you get the items you require. Our boosters will get equipment for you from the following sources:
- Activities in Zeret Mortis;
- World Quests;
- Mythic and also Mythic+ dungeons;
- Sepulcher of the First One's raid runs;
- Reputation Rewards.
Our team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to complete tasks of any complexity. If you did not find the product you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat, and we will make a personal offer.