- Product Code: Lost Ark
- Availability: In Stock
Character item level increased to the level of your choice;
Certain Questline complete (if you select the appropriate options);
Gold and items received during the boost.
Account sharing (only login and password);
Character level 50.
High-level activities of the game Lost Ark have restrictions on the level of equipment of players. Upon reaching level 50, character equipment is usually at level 250. As you participate in various activities, you will increase the level of equipment, but it may take several months until you unlock the final content of the game. If you are not ready to spend so much of your time, you can buy Lost Ark Gear Boost from experienced ExpCarry players. We will make sure that your character is ready for any challenges that the world of Arkesia has in store for him.
Note: All resources with the Weekly Roster Limit should be used for your chosen character. Please consider this.
Lost Ark Item level boost ETA:
Depending on the desired level of equipment and additional options, the delivery time can vary from 1 day to several weeks. Please check this information with the manager.
How does the Lost Ark Gear carry service work?
- Lost Ark Ilvl boost is provided only with account share. This means that our booster will play on your character to reach the level of equipment you need. To start the execution of the order, we will need your account information (only login and password).
- You can continue to play on your account, but discuss the working hours for our performer in advance so that he can complete the order as soon as possible.
- We can provide you with interim progress reports in the form of screenshots or via stream.
- All gold, resources and equipment received during the boost will be saved on your character.
Lost Ark Gear Boost rewards:
With an increase in the level of your equipment, the following activities will become available to you:
- 250 ilvl - Chaos dungeon & Platinum Field;
- 302 ilvl - Ur'Nil Guardian Raid & Tier 1 Cube & The Tower;
- 325 ilvl - Abyss Dungeon - Demon Beast Canyon;
- 340 ilvl - Abyss Dungeon - Necromancer's Origin & Lumerus Guardian Raid;
- 380 ilvl - Icy Legoros Guardian Raid;
- 415 ilvl - Abyss Dungeon - Hall of the Twisted Warlord;
- 420 ilvl - Vertus Guardian Raid;
- 460 ilvl - Abyss Dungeon - Hildebrandt Palace & Chromanium Guardian Raid;
- 500 ilvl - Nacrasena Guardian Raid;
- 540 ilvl - Flame Fox Yoho Guardian Raid;
- 580 ilvl - Raid Tytalos Guardian.
The ExpCarry team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to complete tasks of any complexity. If you did not find the product or service you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat and we will make a personal offer for you.
- How to increase item level gear in Lost Ark?
- What is honing in Lost Ark?
- How do I get gear after 1370 Lost Ark?
- Why shoul you buy Item level boost in Lost Ark?