Argos Raid Boost
- Product Code: Lost Ark
- Availability: In Stock
Selected phases Abyss Raid Argos complete;
All gold and items obtained during the boost.
Account sharing (only login and password);
Character level 50+;
1st phase – 1370+ item level gear;
1+2nd phases – 1385+ item level gear;
All 3 phases – 1400+ item level gear.
The final content in Lost Ark is the 8-player Abyss Raid. Depending on the level of equipment, different phases of the battle with the Argos boss are available to players. Of course, you will need great effort to defeat this boss and get the desired rewards. Using your time effectively and quickly to get your selected tips would be better. ExpCarry service offers to buy Abyss Raid Argos Boost right now, and our boosters will go through the necessary phases of the raid for you.
Lost Ark Argos Raid Boost ETA:
Abyss Raid Argos runs from 30 minutes to 1–3 hours, depending on your current level of equipment and chosen options. Please check this information with the manager.
How does Lost Ark Abyss Raid Argos carry service work?
- Using the options, you can select the required phases. Kindly note that a certain level of equipment is needed to enter the raid.
- Abyss Raid Argos run provided only with account share. After paying for the order, our manager will inform you to obtain information about your account (only login and password). You will also need to confirm the booster login to your account using an authenticator or a code from your email.
- The pilot mode implies that our booster will play on your character. Using your character, he will independently go through the necessary Abyssal Raid for selected phases.
- We can provide interim progress reports through screenshots or streams.
- All gold, resources, and equipment received during the boost will be saved on your character.
- If, for some reason, you want to stop the execution of the order, please let us know, and we will calculate a fair price for the work done.
- More detailed information and answers to your questions can be obtained from the manager in the chat.
Lost Ark Argos Carry Rewards
As rewards for completing the Abyss Raid run, you can receive the following:
- Argos' Claw, Tooth, Blood, or Tendon resources that need to craft a legendary set;
- Engraving Recipes.
The ExpCarry team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to complete tasks of any complexity. If you are still looking for the product or service you are interested in, you can contact the manager in the chat, and we will make a personal offer for you.
- Is Argos an abyss raid?
- What ilvl I need for Argos Lost Ark?
- How do you do an Argos raid?
- How long does Lost Ark Abyss Raid Argos carry service take?