Elite PvP set
- Product Code: Rated PvP
- Availability: In Stock
Arena rating 1800;
Current season Elite PvP Transmog set.
Character level 70;
Actual character PvP gear;
Active WoW Dragonflight subscription.
One of the rewards for each PvP season in World of Warcraft Dragonflight is an elite set for transmog. To receive this reward, you need to reach 1800 in the 2v2 or 3v3 rated arena or rated battlegrounds. With our service, you can get the set you want quickly and with the least effort.
This service provides an opportunity to buy WoW elite PvP set using the Pilot mode (Account Share) or Selfplay mode. Our wow PvP boosters team is ready to provide you with the best service, and they will choose the fastest way to get this set for you. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
WoW elite PvP set Boost Delivery ETA
Estimated delivery times shown below. Deadlines can be changed for various reasons. Please see this information before purchasing.
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 4-7 days
The level of your character's items and their quality can greatly increase the
chances of quick delivery. If you need to upgrade your equipment, you can use
another service on our website or ask our managers in live chat.
WoW elite PvP set Boost Recommendations
This service provided with Pilot (account share) or Selfplay mode.
- If you want to use the pilot mode, one of our boosters will play on your character. Please check the boost time with our manager and do not enter the game at this time or state your desired game time. This information will help us use your account safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- If you want to use Selfplay, you will play for our team. Please follow the party leader's requests to get 10.0 PvP gear quickly and effortlessly. Our manager will inform you to arrange the time of the carry.
In order for your order to go to work quickly, you need to have 395-400 ilvl
or higher for your equipment, also Characters need a lot of versatility, top
gear for your class, and specialization. If you're in doubt about
your character or require help, please contact our live chat manager.
Shadowlands elite PvP set Rewards and Titles
WoW 10.0 PvP sets rewarded for achievements in ranked battles in the arena. Below are the steps to get the extensive set:
- 1000 rating Combatant I: Dragonflight Season 1 Elite set: Back;
- 1200 rating Combatant II: Dragonflight Season 1 Elite set: Legs and Wrist;
- 1400 rating Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 1 Elite set: Hands and Feet;
- 1600 rating Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 1 Elite set: Chest and Waist;
- 1800 rating Rival I: Dragonflight Season 1 Elite set: Head and Shoulder.
Additional progress during the transmog elite set Boost
- Honor Points – currency for which you can buy and improve your items, and also goes towards the progress of you're weekly The Great Vault PvP.
- Conquest points – (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
- Vicious Saddle – a token for 240 wins in a 2v2 arena with a 1000+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete tasks of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.