Hourly coaching from the best pvp players of our team
Option "Rank 1" also implies tournament players
Knowledge about some tricks, tactics and experience of top pvp players
Character level 60
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service
Fighting against other players is a very difficult part of World of Warcraft Shadowlands, especially in rated arena battles. You need to know the strengths and weaknesses of your character, know and apply different tactics against different opponents. Our PvP boosters with vast experience will help both beginners and experienced players who want to improve their skill to reach new heights in PVP.
On this page you can buy a hourly Arena Coaching. Our wow PvP boosters team is ready to provide you with the best service and teach you everything they know about rated pvp. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
Arena Coaching Boost includes:
- Of your choice you can buy coaching/hourly push with multigladiator boosters or rank 1 players. Rank 1 also implies tournament players.
- Our booster will play with you at your chosen time. He will explain to you the features of the arena game for your class.
- The booster will help you correct mistakes in the rotation, help you choose the right stats and talents.
- He will also answer any questions you may have about Arena PvP playing.
- Our manager will contact you to arrange the time of the carry.
Arena Coaching Boost Recommendations:
- Please choose 2v2 or 3v3 option and the desired number of hours of Arena coaching.
- Follow the party leader's requests to get more wins and positive experience.
- For greater efficiency during the coaching you need to have 210-215 ilvl or higher for your equipment, also character need a lot of versatility, top legendaries for your class and specialization. If you're in doubt about your character or need help, please contact our live chat manager.
Rated Arena Rewards and Titles:
- 1400 rating Combatant: Shadowlands Season 1
- 1600 rating Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1
- 1800 rating Rival: Shadowlands Season 1
- 2100 rating Duelist: Shadowlands Season 1
- 2400 rating Elite: Shadowlands Season 1
- 2400+ rating and 50 wins Gladiator: Shadowlands Season 1
Additional progress during the Arena Coaching Boost:
Honor Points — currency for which you can buy and improve your items up to 197 ilvl, and also goes towards the progress of your weekly The Great Vault PvP.
Conquest points — (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
Vicious War Spider — mount reward Shadowlands Season 1, gaining victories on arenas and rbg, bringing you closer to achieving this goal.
Vicious Saddle — a token for 240 wins in 2v2 arena with 1400+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a tasks of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.