RBG Rating Boost
- Product Code: Rated PvP
- Availability: In Stock
RBG Rating any range 0-2100;
All gold, items, and resources received during the boost;
Achievements in depending on the rating you choose.
Character level 70;
Account sharing (only login and password);
Active WoW Dragonflight subscription;
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
Rated Battlegrounds are part of the PvP component of World of Warcraft Dragonflight. Fights take place between groups of 10 players. It is tough to predict the outcome of a battle, and it is even more challenging to achieve a high rating, especially if you do not have a stable group or need more time. Our top RBG teams will help you achieve your desired rating as soon as possible. With RBG Rating Boost, you can conquer any battleground, regardless of its size and complexity, and the rewards will not be long in coming.
On this page, you can buy RBG ratings from 0 to 2100 using the Pilot mode (Account Share). Our RBG teams are ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you'd like to discuss with our live chat manager?
How does RBG Rating Boost work?
Before ordering WoW RBG Rating Boost, we suggest you study the question from all sides. All necessary information can be found below:
After paying for the order, our manager will inform you to obtain
information on your Battle.net account (only login and password). We need an
email code or an authenticator to confirm login to your account, and then we can implement Dragonflight RBG Rating Boost without any obstacles or restrictions.
- Your account will not be used all day, so check the booster's schedule or state your desired game time. This information will help us use your bill safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- For your order to go to work quickly, you need to have actual ilvl for your equipment. Also, character requires a lot of versatility and top gear for your class and specialization. If you doubt your personality or need help, please get in touch with our live chat manager.
- If, for some reason, you want to stop the execution of the RBG Rating Carry, please let us know, and we will calculate a fair price for the work done.
WoW RBG Rating Boost Rewards and Titles
You can get many cool armor and weapon items as a reward for purchasing the RBG Rating Boost. In addition, ranks and achievements are the main ones. A list of them follows:
- RBG 1000 rating Combatant I: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 1200 rating Combatant II: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 1400 rating Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 1600 rating Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 1800 rating Rival I: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 1950 rating Rival II: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 2100 rating Duelist: Dragonflight Season 1;
- RBG 2400 rating Elite: Dragonflight Season 1.
Moreover, from a rating of 1000 to 2100, you will receive unique titles. And when you reach the 1800 rating, you can buy armor and weapons for transmogrification of the Classic PvP Set.
Further progress when you buy Dragonflight RBG Rating Boost:
- Honor Points – currency for which you can buy and improve your items, and also goes towards the progress of you're weekly The Great Vault PvP.
- Conquest points – (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
- Vicious Saddle – a token for 40 wins in RBG with a 1000+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a task of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service. RBG Rating Carry is great for newcomers to World of Warcraft and experienced players with a shortage of time.