Crafting Trade Skills
- Product Code: New World
- Availability: In Stock
200 level of mastery for the chosen crafting trade skill
Gold and items received during the boost
60 level character
Account sharing (only login and password)
Before buying, we recommend discussing all the details of the order with the manager in the chat
In New World, the game features 7 different crafting Trade Skills. The term “crafting” means: the creation of armor, weapons, bags, potions, food and more, by processing resources into the necessary item. The higher the trade skill of your character, the higher level items he can create, it makes sense to leveling each trade skills to the maximum 200lvl to get the most out of the trade skills. An important feature of this game is the ability for the player to master all the professions he likes, there is no limitation here, as in other games.
Types of crafting Trade Skills in the game New World:
- Weaponsmithing — having mastered this trade skill, you can make on a special Forge station the melee weapons (swords, rapiers, hatchets, etc.), shields, heavy armor, tools for equipment repair;
- Armoring — this trade skill allows you to make heavy and medium armor, special bags on the “Outfitting station”;
- Engineering — on a machine called “Workshop” you can create ranged weapons (muskets and bullets, bows and arrows), as well as various reagents;
- Jewelcrafting — using the “Outfitting station” machine, your character will be able to create various components for jewelry, as well as jewelry and amulets that will increase certain characteristics of the character;
- Arcana is an interesting trade skill, usefulness that cannot be overestimated. Thanks to this “Arcane Repository” machine, your character will be able to create magic weapons (fire staves and staves of life, gloves of ice), potions that restore health and mana, etc.;
- Cooking — on a “Kitchen” or in a personal camp, you can create food that accelerates the restoration of health or mana, food that increases a certain characteristic for a while, bait for fishing, reagents for dishes or paint. For all this you will need animal meat, fish, and plants;
- Furnishing — on the “Workshop” machine your character will create furniture for the house, as well as various functional items and trophies, it gives some bonuses.
Crafting Trade Skills leveling boost New World ETA:
The approximate time for leveling one crafting trade skill from level 1 to level 200 is 2-7 days. Kindly note that this information based on the Beta version of the game, so after release, the timing may change. Please check the information on live chat.
How does Crafting Trade Skills leveling boost New World work?
- The service provided only with account sharing. After paying for the order, our manager will inform you to obtain information on your Steam account (only login and password). We need an email code or an authenticator to confirm login to your account.
- The booster will play on your character at the agreed time. If you need an account during the boost, please inform our manager about it. This may affect the completion time of the order.
- We can provide you with interim reports on the work done in the form of screenshots or using a stream. The latter is not always possible, since the game is too demanding on the parameters of the video card.
- All gold, resources, and equipment obtained during the boost will be saved on your character.
- You can also order additional services, such as gathering of rare resources during the boost. To complete this, contact our manager or use the navigation of our site.
Crafting Trade Skills leveling boost New World recommendation:
- All information provided is based on the Beta version of the game. Please check the details of the order with the manager before purchasing.
- You can choose one or several crafting trade skills. When choosing several types of crafting trade skills, the cost and execution time will be increased proportionally the number of selected crafting trade skills.
- This service provided to level up selected crafting trade skill from 1st to 200th level. If you want to order a boost of a different range, you can use the service of an hourly driver or contact our manager — he will make a special offer for you.
- If for some reason you want to stop the execution of the order, let us know, and we will calculate a fair price for the work done.
The ExpCarry team has extensive experience in providing boosting services and is ready to perform tasks of any complexity. If you have not found the product or service you are interested in, contact the manager in the chat, and we will make a personal offer for you.