3v3 Arena Rating Pilot
- Product Code: Rated PvP
- Availability: In Stock
3v3 Arena Rating boost;
All gold, items, and resources received during the boost;
Achievements in depending on the rating you choose.
Character level 60;
Actual character gear;
Account sharing (only login and password);
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands;
Before purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
3v3 Arena Rating Boost in World of Warcraft Shadowlands is a complex area, as all fighting in arenas are between real players, and it is very difficult to predict the outcome of a battle. The ExpCarry Service will give you the opportunity to achieve high rankings in 3v3 arenas and get the rewards you want.
In this product, you can buy WoW 3v3 arena boost from 0 to 2400 using the Pilot mode (Account Share). Our PvP boosters team is ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
3v3 Arena Boost Delivery ETA:
Estimated delivery times shown below. Deadlines can be changed for various reasons. Please see this information before purchase.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 3-5, hours;
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 6-12, hours;
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 1-3 days;
- Rating 0-2400 ~ 3-4 days.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 1-2 days;
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 2-4 days;
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 4-6 days;
- Rating 0-2400 ~ 6-8 days.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 3-5 days;
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 5-7 days;
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 7-10 days;
- Rating 0-2400 ~ 10-14 days.
The level of your character's items and their quality can greatly increase the chances of a quick delivery. Choose your ilvl gear in the options. If you need to upgrade your equipment, you can use another services on our website or ask our managers in live chat.
3v3 Arena Boost WoW Shadowlands Recommendations:
- Your account will not be used all day, so be sure to check the booster schedule or state your desired game time. This information will help us use your account safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- In order for your order to go to work quickly, you need to have actual ilvl for your equipment, also character need a lot of versatility, top legendaries for your class and specialization. If you're in doubt about your character or need help, please contact our live chat manager.
WoW 3v3 Boost Rewards and Titles:
Having reached a certain rating, you will receive the following achievements:
- 3v3 1400 rating Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2;
- 3v3 1600 rating Challenger: Shadowlands Season 2;
- 3v3 1800 rating Rival: Shadowlands Season 2;
- 3v3 2100 rating Duelist: Shadowlands Season 2;
- 3v3 2400 rating Elite: Shadowlands Season 2.
In patch 9.1 Chains of Domination, the developers added a mechanic in which the level of PvP equipment increases when the player is in the Arena, battlefields, or any other PvP combats. Below is a table with the equipment tiers corresponding to each achievement:
|Rank||Rating||Equipment level in PvE battles||Equipment level in PvP battles|
Additional progress during the 3v3 Arena Boost:
Honor Points — currency for which you can buy and improve your items, and also goes towards the progress of you're weekly The Great Vault PvP.
Conquest points — (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
Vicious War Gorm — mount reward Shadowlands Season 2, gaining victories on arenas and rbg, bringing you closer to achieving this goal.
Vicious Saddle — a token for 80 wins in a 3v3 arena with a 1400+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a task of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.