2v2 Arena Rating Pilot
2v2 Arena Rating any range of 0-2200
All gold, items and resources received during the boost remains with you
Achievements in depending on the rating you choose:
Character level 60
Actual character gear
Pilot Mode (Account sharing)
Active subscription WoW Shadowlands
Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service
Arena Rating Boost in World of Warcraft Shadowlands is a complex area, as all fighting in arenas are between real players and it is very difficult to predict the outcome of a battle. The ExpCarry Service will give you the opportunity to achieve high rankings in 2v2 arenas and get the rewards you want.
In this product you can buy an arena rating from 0 to 2200 using the Pilot mode (Account Share). Our wow PvP boosters team is ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
WoW Arena 2v2 Boost ETA:
Estimated delivery times are shown below. Deadlines can be change for various reasons. Please check this information before purchase.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 3-5 hours
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 6-12 hours
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 1-3 days
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 1-2 days
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 2-4 days
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 4-6 days
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 3-5 days
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 5-7 days
- Rating 0-2100 ~ 7-14 days
Level of your character's items and their quality can greatly increase the chances of a quick delivery. Choose your ilvl gear in the options. If you need to upgrade your equipment, you can use another services on our website or ask our managers in live chat.
Arena 2v2 Boost Recommendations:
- Your account will not be used all day, so be sure to check the booster schedule or state your desired game time. This information will help us use your account safely and prevent you from being kicked out of the game.
- In order for your order to go to work quickly, you need to have 210-215 ilvl or higher for your equipment, also character need a lot of versatility, top legendaries for your class and specialization. If you're in doubt about your character or need help, please contact our live chat manager.
Arena 2v2 Rewards and Titles:
- 2v2 1400 rating Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2
- 2v2 1600 rating Challenger: Shadowlands Season 2
- 2v2 1800 rating Rival: Shadowlands Season 2
- 2v2 2100 rating Duelist: Shadowlands Season 2
- 2v2 2400 rating Elite: Shadowlands Season 2
Additional progress during the Arena 2v2 Boost:
Honor Points — currency for which you can buy and improve your items, and also goes towards the progress of your weekly The Great Vault PvP.
Conquest points — (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
Vicious War Gorm — mount reward Shadowlands Season 2, gaining victories on arenas and rbg, bringing you closer to achieving this goal.
Vicious Saddle — a token for 240 wins in 2v2 arena with 1400+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a tasks of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.