- Product Code: LK Raids
- Availability: In Stock
- Naxxramas run on the chosen mode;
- 1 to 15 Emblem of Valor;
- Items of equipment lvl 200-226 (depending on the selected mode);
- Chance to get Tier 7 pieces for your class;
- Various achievements (depends on chosen mode): The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player) or The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player).
- Receiving a complete set of items for your class (additional service);
- Obtaining the Key of the Focusing Iris to access The Eye of Eternity raid (additional service).
- Character level 80;
- Active subscription WoW WotLK;
- Fresh Raid cooldown (10 or 25 Mode);
- Before a purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
With the release of World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich King, nine new raids have been added to the game. One is called Naxxramas, where raiders must fight the great Lich and the right hand of Arthas - Kel'Thuzad. It is available as part of the WotLK Naxxramas Boost. With this option, you can get any item or an entire set, fantastic achievements, currency, and more.
WotLK Naxxramas Boost Execution Time
The average time to clear this raid is 3 hours. Time can be increased due to various factors—for example, the desire to complete a specific achievement or a break for the client.
WotLK Naxxramas Boost Rewards, Loot, And Additional Progress
During the passage, the character will get the following:
- All appropriate equipment for the chosen class level 200-226.
- Reputation with in-game factions.
- Experience playing with a strong group (In the case of Selfplay)
A total of 15 bosses and five wings are available. The complete list of enemies is shown below.
Spider: Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna.
Plague: Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean, Loatheb.
Military: Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Four Horsemen.
Abomination: Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth, Thaddius.
Frostwyrm Lair: Sapphiron & Kel'Thuzad.
How WotLK Naxxramas Boost Works
This type of service is provided in Pilot or Selfplay mode.
- Choose the size of the raid – 10 or 25 people.
- Before you start, please specify a convenient time for the booster to enter your account (in the case of Pilot mode). This will help to optimize the process and make it as safe as possible.
- Give the data from the account and the preferred time of the booster (in the case of Pilot mode).
- If you need to get a specific item, specify its name.
- You can use Selfplay and play for our team. Please follow the party leader's requests to get the win you want quickly and effortlessly. Our manager will inform you to arrange the time of the carry.
- If you decide to stop the work, please let us know in advance – we will calculate a fair price for the job done.
- When all the nuances are clarified, add the selected item to the cart, purchase, and wait for the result.
Note that due to the vast experience of our team, we are ready to take on even the most complex orders. If the list of options doesn't include the service you need, please get in touch with your manager at discord or on the website, and you'll get a personal offer.