2v2 Arena Carry
- Product Code: Rated PvP
- Availability: In Stock
2v2 Arena Rating 0-1800;
Achievements in depending on the rating you choose:
Character level 70;
Active WoW Dragonflight subscription;
Actual character gear;
Before purchase, we recommend you to contact our managers to specify the details of this service.
2v2 Arena Carry in World of Warcraft Dragonflight is a complex area, as all fighting in arenas is between real players, and it is very difficult to predict the outcome of a battle. The ExpCarry Service will give you the opportunity to achieve high rankings in 2v2 arenas and get the rewards you want.
In this product, you can buy WoW 2v2 Carry rating from 0 to 1800 using the Self-play mode. You will play Arena yourself with our excellent booster. Our PvP team is ready to provide you with the best service and fastest order delivery. Any details you can discuss with our live chat manager.
WoW 2v2 Carry ETA
Estimated delivery times are shown below. Deadlines can be changed for various reasons. Please see this information before purchase.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 1-5 days;
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 1-7 days.
- Rating 0-1600 ~ 2-6 hours;
- Rating 0-1800 ~ 6-18 hours.
The express option also means that your order will have the highest priority. Boosters will start your order and finish it first.
The level of your character's items and their quality can greatly increase the
chances of quick delivery. Choose your level gear in the options. If you need
to upgrade your equipment, you can use another service on our website or ask
our managers in live chat.
WoW 2v2 Carry Recommendations
Please follow the party leader's requests to achieve the desired rating as
soon as possible. Our manager will inform you to arrange the time of the
In order for your order to go to work quickly, you need to have actual ilvl
for your equipment, also character need a lot of versatility, top
gear for your class and specialization. If you're in doubt about
your character or need help, please contact our live chat manager.
WoW 2v2 Carry Rewards and Titles
- 2v2 1000 rating Combatant I: Dragonflight Season 1;
- 2v2 1200 rating Combatant II: Dragonflight Season 1;
- 2v2 1400 rating Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 1;
- 2v2 1600 rating Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 1;
- 2v2 1800 rating Rival I: Dragonflight Season 1;
Additional progress during the 2v2 Arena Carry
- Honor Points – currency for which you can buy and improve your items, and also goes towards the progress of you're weekly The Great Vault PvP.
- Conquest points – (weekly cap 550 CP) currency for purchasing and upgrading powerful PvP equipment of maximum ilvl.
- Vicious Saddle – a token for 240 wins in a 2v2 arena with a 1000+ rating that can be exchanged from a vendor for different mounts.
Our team is ready to complete a task of any difficulty. All the best rewards can be obtained quickly and qualitatively using the ExpCarry service.