Sepulcher of the First Ones
Sepulcher of the First Ones Boost
With each passing day, the launch of the latest WoW Shadowlands add-on patch draws nearer. With the addition of version 9.2 Eternity End to the servers, it will be possible to finally cross blades with Shadowlands the worst enemy, Zovaal. To do it as quickly as possible, we offer a SotFO Boost from the first steps in the new location. Stepping into the expanse of Zereth Mortis, brave heroes of both factions will battle the Jailer's closest henchmen. Don't miss your chance to be among the first with ExpCarry.
What awaits players in the Sepulcher of the First One's Raid Carry?
As soon as Primus opens the gates of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, the heroes face many dangers. SotFO includes as many as 11 bosses, but the 3 most important battles that determine the fate of Azeroth are not available from the start. Exactly one week after the release of WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2 for Sepulcher of the First Ones Boost will be available for the first 8 bosses in normal and heroic. Gamers face the bosses:
- Solitary Guardian — as an ancient creature, guarding the entrance against the beginning of time;
- Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle — a warlord enslaved by the Zovaal;
- Artificer Xy'mox — If the other bosses not known to us before, this one is familiar to gamers from Castle Nathria;
- Prototype Pantheon — If you've played Legion, the foe looks vaguely familiar from the battle with Argus;
- Skolex, the insatiable Ravener — An insatiable devoured who may well destroy a tomb;
- Halondrus the Reclaimer — a mechanism that executes a millennial algorithm this not be pleased by the intrusion of outsiders;
- Lihuvim, Principle Architect — an architect loyal to the Ancestors who have succumbed to the magic of Zavaal;
- Anduin Wrynn — King of the Alliance, captured by the magic of the Jailer.
At last, the players end the suffering of the Alliance King and free Anduin from the power of the Zovaal. Exactly one week after the opening of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, users have a mythic level and the remaining three bosses, which will be particularly difficult to fight. The final three enemies in the Sepulcher of the First Ones be:
- Lords of Dread — During the battle, we encounter one of the most famous characters from Warcraft III — Mal'ganis and the queen of the nethrezim — Kin'Tessa;
- Rygelon — an enemy, very similar to Algalon from Ulduar, but subjugated by Jailer magic;
- Zovaal, the Jailer — the strongest and most eagerly awaited opponent, the final enemy.
It is likely that with the death of the Jailer, Patch 9.2 will end and Azeroth is saved.
Since there is not much information about this point, we can only speculate on how hard the raid will be. Our execs spend dozens of hours on PTR, trying to learn as much as possible about the tactics and approach to each to provide the best services to the Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry, at any difficulty.
WoW SotFO Raid Boost Rewards
Since the Sepulcher of the First Ones is the last of the WoW Shadowlands, gamers rewarded accordingly. The tentative table of loot is as follows, with the last three foes having slightly better loot:
- Raid finder SotFO — 239th and 246th loot;
- The normal level of the Sepulcher — 252nd and 259th gear;
- Heroic mode of the SotFO — 265th and 272nd loot. The mode would be the most ideal for buying SotFO raid in terms of value;
- Mythic level of the Sepulcher of the First Ones — 278th and 285th drop stuff.
As before, the list of loot is quite extensive. Among the rewards are:
- The Progenitor’s set of 5 things;
- Weapon and armor items created in mysterious places directly;
- Unique WoW Shadowlands Mounts, which can easily be obtained by buying Sepulcher of the First Ones Boost;
- Cosmetic clothes as part of the Sepulcher of the First One's Boost;
- Unique battle pets.
In addition to equipment items, add a giant list of advances, which we'll talk about below. Although Patch 9.2 has not yet been released, now is the time to think about the fastest way to get cool gear. Our performers have studied all aspects of the new undertaking in advance, so by offering Sepulcher Carry we are confident it is the result achieved, not disappointing you. Choosing us, you get all the necessary items with a 100% guarantee in the stipulated time frame.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry Achievements
Gamers in the Sepulcher of the First Ones receive a certain number of minor advances in battles against individual bosses. On obtaining each of these, the gamer receives the «Glory of the Sepulcher Raider» and the corresponding mount, of which it is not yet known. Each of the Sepulcher of the First Ones advances can be completed at any difficulty level.
Moreover, with Cheap WoW Sepulcher Carry, you can easily defeat an enemy in each of the three types — Normal, Heroic & Mythic — and gain achievements for kills on your chosen difficulty.
As before, by killing the Zovaal in Heroic mode, all players receive the «Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer» achievement. Victory in mythic mode earns the achievement «Cutting Edge: The Jailer» and a special rank, which currently reads as follows: «Guardian of the Pattern».
The actual passage of the SotFO is very different from the PTR, so many achievements are really difficult. By buying the SotFO Carry from our performers, you will surely become one of the first on the server to earn each of these advances and the reward you are entitled to. The ExpCarry team guarantees results just in time, regardless of where or who you play.
What is Sepulcher Raid Run Boost Included?
On the very first day of SotFO, no self-respecting guild drove players. However, after some time, we are quite ready to offer everyone a wide range of options:
- Killing all or a certain number of Sepulchers of the First One's foe on any difficulty;
- Great victory on Zovaal on any mode as part of the Sepulcher raid Boost;
- Gathering the necessary equipment on levels of difficulty with the selection of the composition;
- Acquisition of Sepulcher of the First Ones mounts;
- Obtaining any available advances as part of the Sepulcher raid carry;
- Much more on request from the ExpCarry Manager.
We understand that the information is not exhaustive, but we assure you that it will be continually added to and updated.
How can I buy the Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry?
We offer a basic and open format. The information presented in the form of a list of actions:
- First, you need to contact our manager directly on the website or in the Discord channel;
- Then specify what service in the Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry runs you need. Here you should specify all the conditions: faction, class, server, convenient time & so on;
- Thereafter, you are told whom to contact directly in the game. You get the contacts of the player, come into the game at an agreed time, join the collected party & get paid for the service. There were no problems in the process of the Sepulcher Carry Loot run — we value our reputation and only work with trusted guilds.