Sanctum of Domination — New Raid WoW Shadowlands 9.1
Six months have passed since the addition of the Dark Lands in-game and now, at last, the developers have announced the sanctum of domination release date, which will add to the game a lot of interesting innovations, PvP and PvE content, as well as mounts, pets, and achievements. Perhaps most significant event — opening of a 9.1 raid WoW Sanctum of Dominance. Like other raids, it will be available in 4 difficulties:
- Normal — Sanctum of Domination release date is July 6 for anyone who wants to learn the secrets of the Shadowlands and the banshee queen herself!
- Heroic difficulty also is available from July 6, but as a rule, the first thing to master is professional guilds, and only after – all other users. Well, and to defeat the last boss have to make a lot of effort.
- Mythic — the sanctum of domination release date July 13 for this difficulty, that is, a week later, which is, of course, pretty fast and is unlikely the TOP guilds ready for this development, not to mention the ordinary characters.
- Raid finder, on the other hand, opens gradually. First wing – July 13, second – July 27, part three – August 10, and last – August 24.
Now it's worth focusing on what to expect from the new Raid Patch 9.1, from a number of bosses to achievements.
Starting upon release, the purchase of Sanctum of Domination gear Boost on any difficulty available on ExpCarry. Pre-order is also available at this time. Hurry!
Sanctum of Domination Raid Bosses
The number of bosses is, as before, independent of difficulty level and equals 10 in this case. Some are harder, some are easier, but overall Sanctum has turned out to be a pretty challenging raid. Let's get to know each boss in detail:
- Tarragrue is the Jailer's own chain dog, which has guarded the cursed halls since their creation and is ready to trample any uninvited guests;
- Eye of the Jailer — is actually Odin's eye, which he voluntarily gave up in order to observe the world of Shadowlands, however, Jailer used this artifact for his own purposes;
- Nine, winged sentinels who were assigned by Jailer himself to guard Sylvanas, are willing to do nothing, even their own lives, as long as they do their master's bidding;
- Remnant of Ner'zul is the remains of the first lich king to fail on Azeroth, chained forever in armor and doomed to suffer for his failure. However, this soul is willing to share its torment with uninvited guests;
- Soulrender Dormazain has for centuries extracted Anima from the strongest captives of Torgast, and she has not met in a thousand years one whose strength she has not broken. The stronger the soul, the more Anima go-to fuel Jailer's army;
- Painsmith Raznal is a true master, practiced in the art of torture and trap making for centuries. Moans of his victims are music to his ears;
- Guardian of the First Ones — creature literally kidnapped by Prisoners to guard secrets forbidden to all mortals, even at the cost of his own life;
- Fatescribe Ro-Kalo guardian of millions of secrets captured and enslaved for the sole purpose of writing the very fate of the Shadowlands;
- Kel'thuzad — a great necromancer who has earned a place at the head of River of Souls, which gives him unlimited power. All the actions he has taken have led to one finale. This finale;
- Sylvanas Windrunner — Between the forces of light and the Jailer stands only Sylvanas the banshee queen ready to give her all her strength to carry out the original plan!
At any time, anyone makes Sanctum of Domination boost purchase, either for the individual bosses listed or for the entirety. Contact your manager for details!
Sanctum of Domination Loot
As mentioned earlier, there are a total of 4 difficulty levels, and each corresponds to a different level of loot sanctum of domination ilvl:
- Using raid finder, users count on a maximum of 220th level of equipment;
- After passing the normal difficulty level gamers raise items of level 233;
- Heroic gives the opportunity to pick up equipment up to level 246;
- The mythic difficulty will allow heroes to take things at least level 252.
Sanctum of Domination sets carry of any difficulty is available on ExpCarry as content opens to users.
Sanctum of Domination Gear
The reward for killing bosses in Sanctum of Domination is equipment items of 4 types, as well as weapons and accessories for all classes. There are hundreds of possible variations, but we'll talk about the BiS items in our opinion.
Sanctum of Domination Weapons:
- Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper — legendary bow of Sylvanas, which is a dream of any hunter specializing in marksmanship or beastmaster;
- Moriaz's Spare Targe is a great shield for a tank;
- Record of Collapsing Realities — Auxiliary weapon for a fire mage, destruction warlock, and shadow priest;
- Edge of Night — Some of the best daggers for a rogue;
- Dormazain's Tenderizer — A one-handed mace for rogue, shaman, or monk;
- Exacting Mindslicer — Excellent for any mage, holy paladin, destruction warlock;
- Maledict Opus — TOP staff for shadow priest, fire mage, or any warlock;
- Hellscream's Requiem — ultimate two-handed axe for warrior or retribution paladin.
Our pros help you obtain any of the above weapons and not only when you buy Sanctum of Domination carry. The work is done quickly and efficiently!
Sanctum of Domination Armor
There is no point in describing individual items of armor – there are hundreds of variants, and characteristics required by gamers depend on certain situations. In general, absolutely every game class receives an excellent Sanctum of Domination set of armor, which, in addition to strong bonuses, has a great look, completely underlining the style of addition 9.1. As before, the color of the armor depends on the difficulty of the raid, and in mythical mode, armor has special cosmetic effects.
Buying sanctum of domination wow armor carry from our experienced professional gamers is the easiest way.
Sanctum of Domination Trinkets:
- Carved Ivory Keepsake and Resonant Silver Bel are some of the best healer accessories in our opinion;
- Titanic Ocular Gland is an excellent choice for almost any class in-game;
- Weave of Warped Fates and Reactive Defense Matrix – very interesting accessories for the tank, allowing to save a life in a difficult situation;
- Tormented Rack Fragment and Decanter of Endless Howling – we say that accessories become BiS for rogues, hunters, feral druids, and demon hunters;
- Old Warrior's Soul — An excellent choice for the warrior and paladin, as well as death knights.
Getting the above, as well as absolutely any accessories very easy — just buy Sanctum of domination trinkets boost on our website!
Sanctum of Domination Mounts
Opening of the new WoW raid in patch 9.1 brought, of course, not only new armor and weapons but also as many as 3 varieties of Mounts, which players with the proper desire and luck get.
Vengeance — a truly unique sanctum of domination WoW mount, which can be obtained only one way – by killing Lady Sylvanas on mythic difficulty. It's scary to imagine how rare these mounts become, especially in the early months. Its owners probably gain "pro" status in the eyes of other players.
Sanctum Gloomcharger — ground mounts sanctum of domination WoW, as having a completely unique model, which you take only by killing third in line boss — Nine, on any mode. The chance of falling out is tiny, about 2%, so mounts also be super rare in the collection.
Hand of Hrestimorak — unlike the previous ones, you can't knock out his mount, gamers only earn it by completing a very difficult achievement – «Glory of the Sanctum Raider», which, in turn, consists of a dozen other achievements from an entire raid.
By buying Sanctum of Domination WoW Boost, anyone is absolutely sure that any of the mentioned mounts be yours in no time at all.
Sanctum of Dominion Battle Pets
New raid dungeon is not without several types of battle pets, which is pleasant news for avid collectors. In-game added 4 copies, which are not so easy to get:
- Eye of Allseeing — users get it with a very low chance by killing the 2nd boss in Sanctum of Domination;
- Eye of Extermination — also obtained from the 2nd boss, only on mythic difficulty and has much more noticeable coloring;
- Irongrasp — with low chance obtained by killing the 5th boss in Sanctum of Domination on any difficulty;
- Mawsworn Minion — Obtainable from Kel'Tuzad, penultimate raid boss, on any difficulty level. Chance is very, very low, so it's going to be a real hunt.
Perhaps the easiest way to get each of them is to buy Sanctum of Domination boost from ExpCarry pro players in the top guilds of America and Europe.
Sanctum of Domination Achievements
For several years now, World of Warcraft has had a system of great feats for certain things, such as killing the final bosses within a certain time frame. Of course, Sanctum is no exception – players get 2 great feats here:
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner — heroes can get by killing Sylvanas on top of Sanctum in heroic mode before the next content add-on is released;
- Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner — a reward for the few who manage to defeat Lady Sylvanas in mythical mode before the next patch starts. In addition, this achievement grants a unique title, Breaker of Chains.
Help meet deadline for great feat on both difficulty our pro-gamers are ready, all you need to do — read the terms and buy Sanctum of domination WoW boost.
In addition, for completing the entire raid, in addition to standard achievements for killing bosses at all levels of difficulty – 30 in total. Anyone takes achievements needed for «Glory of the Sanctum Raiders», where players are rewarded with the cool mount we talked about above.
There are as many as 10 such achievements, exactly the number of bosses available, and earning them won't be easy, to say the least:
- Name a Better Duo, I'll Wait — Tarragrue;
- Eye Wish You Were Here — Eye of the Jailer;
- To the Nines — Nine;
- Tormentor's Tango — Remnant of Ner'zul;
- I Used to Bullseye Deeprun Rats Back Home — Soulrender Dormazain;
- Whack-A-Soul — Painsmith Raznal;
- Knowledge is Power — Guardian of the First Ones;
- Flawless Fate — Fatescribe Ro–Kalo;
- Together Forever — Kel'thuzad
- This World is a Prism — Sylvanas Windrunner.
All the above achievements, as well as certain ones from the list, ExpCarry gamers help you pick. All you need to do is to write a manager and buy Sanctum of Domination WoW achievements Boost.
At this point the review of the main in our opinion innovation patch 9.1 is finished, we hope you were interested. See you soon.