WoW Shadowlands Season 4 Changes Guide
What to expect from WoW Shadowlands 9.2.5 Mythic Plus Season 4
The first thing worth focusing on is the change in the mythic+ rotation, the addition of dungeons from the old addons and the seasonal affix. With the release of the last season of WoW Shadowlands 9.2.5 be available for passing:
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder (current);
- Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit (current);
- Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (Battle for Azeroth);
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Battle for Azeroth);
- Return to Karazhan: Lower (Legion);
- Return to Karazhan: Upper (Legion);
- Grimrail Depot (Warlords of Draenor);
- Iron Docks (Warlords of Draenor).
At the same time mythic+ Tazavesh be slightly redesigned, enemies and bosses receive various changes.
Next worth mentioning is the addition of a WoW Shadowlands 9.2.5 Season 4 affix called «Shrouded». The essence is that some enemies in the dungeons are disguised nathrezim and after defeating each of them the group be rewarded with improved secondary characteristics.
The table of item levels depending on the passed mythic+ key now looks like this:
|Mythic Plus Key Level||Dungeons End's Reward||Great Vault Reward|
For mythic plus fans, a new list of rewards has also been added, as before depending on the rating. In the World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.2.5 Season 4, there are 3 types of rewards — 2 ranks and 1 mount.
- After reaching the personal rating of 1500, the hero will receive the achievement — Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Four and the title «The Shrouded».
- After reaching the 2000 rating in mythic+, the character receive the Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season Four achievement and a Mount called «Restoration Deathwalker».
- By completing all old dungeons using a level 20+ key, the player earn the achievement Keystone Hero: Iron Docks/Grimrail Depot/Return to Karazhan/Operation: Mechagon/Tazavesh, the Veiled Market and the ability to quickly teleport to the completing dungeons.
- And the most serious and extremely difficult award — Shrouded Hero: Shadowlands Season Four, which is given for hitting 0.1% of the rating of all gamers in the region. The reward is the title «Shrouded Hero».
What to expect from WoW Shadowlands patch 9.2.5 Raids Season 4
There be a lot of changes in WoW Shadowlands 9.2.5 raids. The main — the opportunity to pass the so-called Fater Raids, which implies a battle in the old raids additions WoW Shadowlands, but with enhanced enemies and loot.
Each week one of the previous raids, Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination or Sepulcher of the First Ones, be Fated and become significantly more difficult. In addition, the world bosses associated with the raid will also be strengthened, as well as the loot received.
Castle Nathria includes the following world bosses:
- Valinor, the Light of Eons;
- Oranomonos the Everbranching;
- Nurgash Muckformed.
Along with the Sanctum of Domination gain:
- Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned.
Sepulcher of the First Ones gain:
Each of the bosses in Fated Raids gets one of the four Fated Powers:
- Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter — selected group members take damage and sparks fall into the arena after the effect dissipates. If a spark crashes into a player, he takes damage, if he catches it, the hero gets a temporary boost.
- Fated Power: Replicating Essence — a special opponent appears, continuously dealing damage, which increases with time. After his death the raid gets a temporary boost.
- Fated Power: Protoform Barrier — increases the power of the enemy and deals damage to players. After killing an opponent, another one appears, putting on a shield. After destroying the shield, members of the group gain temporary reinforcement.
- Fated Power: Chaotic Essence — a sphere appears on the battlefield, capable of destroying the entire raiding party. You can interact with it by summoning a large number of opponents, after killing which users get temporary reinforcement.
There will also be an opportunity for special currency from the NPC to buy high-level gear from the 3 above raids or improve the existing to the mythic level.
The list of rewards is new and looks as follows:
- By completing all 3 Fated Raids, the gamer become the owner of the Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and the Jigglesworth Sr. mount.
- Doing it on heroic difficulty earn the Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and the title «Hero of Fate».
- By closing all old raids in mythic mode, heroes become the owners of the Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and the ability to quickly teleport to the location of each raid.
What to expect from WoW Shadowlands 9.2.5 Season 4 PvP content
In this direction, the list of innovations is not as extensive, but fans of battles with other players will definitely be glad. Of course, the current ranking is zeroed and there be a set of equipment, for the collection of which you need to try very hard.
For convenience, the ExpCarry team gathered information in the form of a table:
|Rating||Rank||Item Level||PvP Item Level|
The effort awards have also been updated. For special PvP achievements, the team be awarded the seasonal rank of Eternal Gladiator and a unique mount called Eternal Gladiator's Soul Eater. In addition, Battlegrounds fans have a chance to get a Vicious Warstalker for their efforts.
ExpCarry's opinion on the upcoming season
If you wonder «is it worth it to finish playing the new season of WoW Shadowlands or wait for the next addon», you can't get a definite answer. Our team is more likely to answer «yes», because each new season is an additional opportunity to find yourself in PvP or PvE direction, as well as get a number of cool items. As right, at such a time you can safely experiment with the combination of items and classes in the group, find new ways and opportunities. We don't insist that every gamer should plunge into World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.2.5 Season 4, but we are sure that he find something interesting and exciting for himself.